Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Right decision at right time #StartANewLife

In this post let me share with you all how a different and bold step taken  in my life totally  changed things.Its not me the person who took that bold move its none other than my husband.Let me give a small intro about myself and my better half.


My husband was born in a very big family with seven siblings in which three were men and four were women.He was born and brought up in village and a simple manner.Can you imagine how difficult it would have been to bring up all these eight children from their parents.He had shared with me how all they had suffer  to fulfil their daily  needs and how things changed when his first brother become the breadwinner of the family.Slowly after successive brothers getting job their livelihood changed vastly.Knowing all the difficult situations and how to tackle it my husband suggest and give good decision for others.


I was born in a middle class family with a brother and a sister.My parents life too was very simple and humble.They too had to fight  with life at situation to handle it but they gave us all three of us a good education.My mother’s long to wish was to have a house of own.But with two girl children marriage ,education,household,etc it was only a dream.Some how they managed all others needs except a home of their own.
Read more »

No comments:

Post a Comment