Thursday, March 5, 2015

Happy baby

Children are my happiness always, i love to be  with them  seeing their innocent mischief,play with them ,cook for them,etc.I can spend a whole of my day with them.

As said by Herbert  Hoover ,
Children are the most valuable natural resource  ,

which is  absolutely true.Even if a person has all wealth of the world but there is no use of it  if he doesn't have a child.They will say externally i am happy but there will always be a hole in their life without a child.
I can  do anything to keep them happy always.I have two children a girl and a boy with a age gap of nine years between them.Although they have a huge age gap they two fight for silly things and my son will take it up to me to judge where i just enjoy watching all these.
Read more »

No comments:

Post a Comment