Thursday, March 5, 2015

My stories #lookup

For each and everyone life must have thought something and its the same for me too.LIFE  is the most beautiful journey in one’s life and he/she learn something to improve his/her  wisdom. Its journey is more powerful too as it heals worn out/broken hearts.I too have many stories to tell how unsure was at my early stage and how things had change in my life journey.


Not knowing much about family i got married soon after my studies.At first our journey was smooth then i realised it to be little tough when i lost my beloved mother just a year after my marriage.With a baby in my hand i was unhelpful how to lead my future life without the guide/advice from mother.At that time my husband guided me to how to be optimistic.What could i say if him,i can say him to be my second mother ,yes like a child’s mother he taught me each and every things,to handle situation,to communicate with people and some cooking too.When i rock my child’s cradle i felt there is a meaning in my life for the sake of this baby which poured more positive energy after that toughest incident.
Read more »

No comments:

Post a Comment