Tuesday, April 7, 2015

My gift to my mom #DilKiDealOnSnapdeal

My mother is always special for me and i think its mostly the same for all girls.My mom is kind  hearted,simple person with a pleasant smile always.She had a strong faith in God and very spiritualistic person .She was born in a big family among with six siblings.With not much interest in studies she discontinued her studies.As cooking was her more prior than books she entered kitchen and cooked yummy foods even at the small age.As she was born in a big family her parents decided to arrange marriage fro at early stage which will make way for others.

Get married soon and become mother soon for three kids was only blessing she had i could say.My mom longed to have a own house but it was only a dream because she had faced a lot of troubles and pain in her to meet all necessity of life like bringing up three children,their studies and all monthly chores of the family,phew even if i think now i wonder how my mom must have struggled it but she never complained anything about any matters with my father which is a great character i admired in her.
Read more »

No comments:

Post a Comment