Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Pimples ,I wish not to be

Pimples… pimples are major problem during teenage/adolescence.Almost everyone irrespective of gender  must have come across this problem.Apart for gender another main cause of pimples is the skin type.I will say people with normal skin are blessed because their skin will clear,soft and flawless.Oily skin people will have pimples on their skin and in  normal /dry skin people the effect of this is nil or less.


When i was in my teenage my skin was oily and i too suffered a bit with this pimples and allergies.When ever i changed my soap/face cream,face powder immediately the next day my face skin will rashes,marks and skin problems.As i was doing my schooling that age and to avoid funny commands from school mates do know what i did, i just prick them with my nails and i am experiencing the affect of that now, yes i have more open pores and marks on my face.

Read more »

No comments:

Post a Comment