Wednesday, January 21, 2015

My mom,me ... #UseYourAnd

Let me start to write  a little about my mother,sweet mother.Born in a family with 5 sisters and a brother my mother was not much interested in studies  so she discontinued  it very early as cooking was her interest..My mother got married very early at the age of 17 and had three children.Although she didn’t study much she always encourage us in all ways she can.I still remember when i was in my higher secondary she gets up very early to prepare food for me.Although she had migraine problems she gets so early ,which is uncomfortable for her,for the sake of me.


Married very early  her life too passes too fast at the age of forty five.Not enjoyed much in life she left us all too early to rest in peace.The things which she witnessed was mine and my sisters wedding and our first children.She is a very down to earth person ,easily mingles with people,simple and great cook.Fish curry she makes will be top of the world and no one can make curry soo tasty.I am carving for such taste now,but no way.I think its the gene of her in me that i am a food blogger new ,trying new recipes and satisfying my children’s taste buds.


Read more »

No comments:

Post a Comment