Saturday, December 13, 2014

My fear.

‘Fear’ the word itself makes  one fear.No one can say i am not feared of any thing ,
each one will have fear about something some will be silly or it will be big. I am a sort of person who fears for everything from childhood.I am soft spoken,calm and quiet girl who is not much interested in any adventures and so my life goes normally.


My fears are countless and i can write pages of it.From where shall i start from.When i was small i was even frightened to talk and hence even now i can’t talk boldly and loudly.I even stammer now to talk.In school and college i was a quite girl and i never talk much.Can you believe that i don’t know the boy’s name in my class.
When i walk on walk if i see a car/vehicle coming far away i use to stay behind  afraid of the rash driving they ride.When i travel by auto i very much concerned about the speed.I can’t tolerate the over take the drivers take on road and i pray till i reach the place safe.Another fear is the people who cross the road while i travel by bus/auto or any vehicle.Once while i was seated at back of a bike i just jumped down when seeing a lady crossing her bike before us just not bother to look back.Due to my jump the person taking me got hurt and i didn’t.

Read more »

No comments:

Post a Comment