Sunday, November 30, 2014

About the Men in my Life #WillYouShave activity

How to start to write about the men in my life who is none other than my loving husband.Our is an arranged marriage and we hardly don’t know anything about both before just a one time of 10 mins  meet we met before our marriage.Just think what one can talk in that few minutes to know about each other.
But i slowly started to know about him after marriage.A little about me i am simple ,calm girl little coward to get into things/people but he is just opposite bold and to say he is very smart man.What ever work one ask him he would never say NO.He will do his best in all work and i am seeing  it right from the beginning of my marriage life that by the grace of God ,he excels in it.Whether it is small or big he does it with involvement.
Read more »

No comments:

Post a Comment