Tuesday, October 21, 2014

My Way Of Diwali Celebration

Diwali / Deepavali as we say one can feel the joy of it.Yes, its a festival of lights.Decorated with lamps and Divas with the aroma of food from the kitchen ,its simply amazing.Its a festival  which destroys the darkness and bring light into one’s life.Its a one of the main festival which is celebrated in India and also by Indians in whatever region they live.


Mostly all festivals and functions are themed with food.Yes food make a major role in it.For the festival of lights sweets is the main food which one eats and disturb to friends and neighbours.
As I have a Food Blog I can people rush with their new recipes before everyone post.To get more traffic I too prepare Indian sweets and post in my blog meanwhile we indulge in it.

Read more »

No comments:

Post a Comment